Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Kyle Tonaus; A Bibliography (August 03,2006)

Today Thursday, august 03, 2006 at currently 2:48 am, I sit here late at night reading a very inspiring story. It was a biography written about the man who it was about. I haven’t finished it yet but I'm really hoping too after I’m the first person to write a bibliography of that man in my own words. Well were shall I begin…probably best to say who I’m writing about. He’s name is Kyle Tonaus, and I'm pretty sure he’s going to be a well-spoken name. Well let’s see, how I meet him.
 Well I searched the word seduction on yahoo, funny how randomness and lead you. I searched that on videos and what I came up with was one of Kyle homemade videos with his friends John Mast, Dan Kelly, And Mark…hmmm… I don’t know his last name. The video was called seduction 2 and after laughing and showing it to my friends I decided to search around on his site, fantasticfive.net. I didn’t get to watch them all that night so I added the comedy page to my favorites. I enjoyed them all and some I even watch 2 to 3 more times. I scanned the home page and saw AIM screen names. With girlly glee I added them all on my friend list. First I talked to Dan. I tried to be random and mysterious but to my dismay I left my Myspace link I'm my profile. Had a fun chat and he knew me as the Pixie due to strange events in dialogue? The next day I got to talk to my new favorite person, Kyle Tonaus.  I claimed my place as the number one fan.  
Every Monday night I would talk to him while he updated the site and right when I wake up Tuesday I check to see what I find. I’ll review his week’s videos and in a professional uphold laughing nearly to tears then picks my top one or 3 video’s and sign the book of stars. We have had some real conversations to and he’s a great person to get to know. Hopefully one day his dreams of being a famous comedian/movie maker come true, so I can come to his premiers in a jet plane sent by him, loll. All he needs in support to keep his confidence together long enough to hit a big show. He’s still young, he can make it.

I’ve talked to all the fantastic five members but none as much as Kyle. John Mast was an apprentice in Kyle’s movies back in high school. I talk to him often but much less. Mostly about the band he’s in, Nava. I haven’t talked to Dan sense a couple of times after I first talked to him. But I keep updating with him on Myspace. I’ve talked to Jesse once I think, it was a fun conversation, and he hasn’t got on since then. I’ve talked to mark, but it wasn’t a conversation, I just introduced myself and said that I was the fantastic fives number one fan; he said that was cool, not much after that. I’ve talked to Jim, not many times, but enough. Even when he’s on I don’t talk to him, he intimidated me. But at least I can say, I’ve talked to them all.
 I guess now this is the end. I’m going to stay with my duty as number one fan and advertise all I can even with my current SoCal status. I'm glad I got to be a part in this group of guy’s lives, even if I'm only a fraction. The work of Kyle is going to get bigger into the future of entertainment. And I’ll stay here to be the little cheer on. There are more people like me out there, and I'm going to help get this to them. Plus, Kyle rules and everyone should love him and his comedy-y-ness. ^. ^
                                                                                        By Marcie Carelock       
                                                                                        Thursday, August 03, 2006
                                                                                         3:32 AM  


No comments:

Post a Comment