Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Boys and Drama: On the internet love as a young teen girl. (2005)

I don’t get the drama llama emote. But that's not the point. It's the internet. When I was 13 I started getting into the internet. I learn a lot of things. I know a lot about different kinds of people. Different cultures were introduced. I had a since of reality I couldn’t get from my little town. People that changed my life the most were over the internet. I was shaped into this sympathetic complex girl. In the real world in just a host for my thoughts. Some things leak out into everyday actions with friends, and every mood I host is utility me. Sure I’ve had a couple of crushes but I had my first LOVE through the internet.

I was 14 and was talking to the same guy for over a year now. I truly thought was I felt was love. The butterfly’s when he signs on, the complete uncontrolled of thoughts when talking to him. I would talk to him every day. But the scariest part was if when daddy unplugged the computer I would go completely berserk. I was afraid something would happen if I didn’t have the internet. I'd break down and cry in a corner until the next day he would have mercy on me and plug it back up. On a new game that boy introduced to me he introduced me to a few of his real friends. There was one boy that was fun to talk to and I introduced my best friend to him. My friend and his friend became internet go and bf.

That one guy that was his friend told me a secret that was up to him to tell. We were walking around alone on that game and he told me that he was in the 6th grade. I was in 8th. I just laughed at first until I broke down crying and I was hysterical. I was saying crazy stuff so the guy just took it back and said he was lying because he was jealous. I believed this after I confirmed with the boy if it was a lie of not. He said of course it’s a lie, do you trust me or him. Eventually his friend had a conversation with him over AIM and showed me that it was the truth. I talked to the boy and he's reason was that he was too far into our relationship to lose it. I stopped loving him but he turned out just to be like the little neighbor boy or something. I was more like his big sister. I was 13 when he was 10 when we meet each other. He said he was 15.

Before I knew this though I nearly meet him in person. He cussed me out in an email in attempt to make me just not want to anymore. My DAD arranged to go to his house. It really surprised me. I just slipped down to the floor board and peeked out of the window while daddy practically stopped in front of his house. If I was anybody else I would have just gotten it over with. But I respected his wishes.

His friend though actually started calling my best friend. There first two conversation were long and went well then it was that she would just ignore him for 10 minutes. The first time he called I was 3 waged it was like that for a while until they just stopped calling me. But he had my number. IF he couldn’t find her he would call me looking for her. When she spent the night we would talk on the 2 house phones. I and he would talk while she put down the phone and watched TV. Soon after he just started calling me. We would talk every night for hours we had the most in common. But technique he and my friend were still "going out". They wouldn’t talk when he was on AIM either. He tried to get me to break up with her for him. I said that was his job. He FINALY did it while she was at MY HOUSE on AIM. She just stood up and went in the living room. After she left, I talked to him more scolding him for doing that. It took me months after that for her to tell me that hurt her a lot.

He was the 3rd boy I feel in love with. It went well until that love business. He said it got to serious and I was a drama queen. I told lacy about it, she says she hates in for calling me that. Before he told me he never wanted to talk to me again I tried to get away from him. I wasn’t attracted to him, like I was before... He cared about to much what people thought about him. He wanted to try drugs and alcohol and his will power wasn't strong enough. It was his Emo phase. Pity became the only reason to keep talking to him. Plus, his logic was, there isn’t a way to truly love someone if you can't touch them. That straight out mocked me. Sure to feel the sensual side of love you have to be together. But I think love can be a strong emotion towards someone that makes the most difference in your life. And he didn’t understand it.

After he told me he never wanted to talk to me again, sure I was depressed little. But I had to get over it. I moved on. I told you he was the 3rd. Well before him there was a boy named Wes. I meet him on that game I meet that other guy. While that guy was gone for a month I started hanging out with him. Well I blocked out a lot of that but this is the summary. I followed him around like a dope. He had an internet go that he cared about and an ex go that wanted to be with him after her ex said it wasn’t working out . He left his then go to be with his ex whose bf still talked to her. They both didn’t work out and he went with one of his girlfriends. SHE told ME I needed to stay away from "her man". That was the last straw, because the whole time I was his support through all those girl troubles. I told him in completely getting out of it and stopped talking to him.

A month later he emailed me saying that he needed me in his life. So I talked to him again on AIM. We got together on that game and had a fun time. He had a cell phone then so we started talking on the phone. We talked 8 hours a day for a week pretty much. I told him I loved him and he said I love you too. I thought I found an answer to my depression problem. When I went on a vacation with my mom and other family I got a cell phone. I would call him every night at 9 when my free minutes started. I didn’t know he would get used to that. When I got back home he hardly ever called me. He would forget about me. A dust up to a couple of days ago I found out that when he can call me he is on that game with his internet go. It was starting all over again. So I told him he wasn’t worth the emotion of love and in treating him like just a friend. I noticed all I did was apologizing to him and he never said 1 sorry to me for hugging my phones curls up on the couch near to tears. He never apologized for making me cry and making me love him.

That 3rd love guy got back in my life again after he started talking to me again on aim. He said his life was hell without me. And that he loved me. I started talking to him again and I tried to get him out of my life because he made me aware of how was was playing me. I actually got mad at him and told him why couldn’t you of just left me oblivious and happy. He shows me more attention then


No comments:

Post a Comment