Tuesday, January 13, 2015

FICTION: Luniania

"Luniania!” called mother. "Luniania! Come here this second!" she shouted again. Yeah I heard her, but did I really want to go to her with that tone in her voice? No, that's right. I knew why she wanted me. I wasn't my fault my little brother, Aluie, believed me when I said you could fly if you jumped spinning your arms. Luckily he tried it off the couch instead of the building where I told him too. Right now I was in my secret place, no one could find me. It was a secret room I found while putting the clothes in the closet. I moved here just a couple of months ago. Mother said there was a war about to go on in our old village, so she decided to move us to the human world. Mother was a common witch with physic abilities. I was not blessed with this gift; I got my dad’s side of the gene pool. There was still a possibility of me becoming a witch one day. I am a little older then when most witches get their power, but there’s still a chance. In my secret room there were old books and little treasures that people from a past family left. This was a big change from the cottage mother, Aluie, and I lived in.


No comments:

Post a Comment